Ad ID: 5289
Added: March 28, 2019
Location: International (Outside of USA)
Date Available: 03-28-19
Willing To Relocate: Yes
Handler Type: Explosives Detection
Name: KABUKA NDJOLOKO Felly
Address: 1rst Avenue Q/ Kilanga /Kisangani/DR.Congo
Date of Birth: 17th September 1991
Telephone: (+243 823554077) (+252 612942004, +252613513058)
Skype: Felly KABUKA
• I possess the capability to perform my duties in the least time possible. I am a polite and cooperative person who totally applies himself to the task at hand. I am friendly, outgoing and able to get on with people in all situations. I am trustworthy, reliable and punctual
• I enjoy being part of a team but can also work alone and unsupervised. I appreciate challenges and ensure high moral standards in all I do.
• I am a highly ambitious, dynamic and results orientated individual who always strives to achieve maximum results in whatever I do.
• I pride myself on my work ethic, attention to detail and ability to deliver excellence in both my personal and professional life
• I am passionate about the Security domain and I have immensely enjoyement while working as a part of security department .
• I bring with me not only my passion and experience for Security but a suite of qualifications in areas such as health, safety, communications, first aid and security procedures.
• I have a full clean National Congolese driving licence and my own transport.
Trainings and Qualifications
• State Diploma in General Pedagogy(Teaching) at Institut Adventiste de septieme jours INSTITUT TUKUFU/Kisangani
• Online course and got Diploma in Project Management under International Business Management Institute (IBMI),lessons discussed: (Basic of project Management, Change Management, Risk Management and Leadership and Team Development)
• Certificate en Gestion de Ressources Humaines et Assistant Administratif former par BERDA (Bureau d’Etude et de Developpement en Afrique)ou Consulting Management and training center a Kisangani
• Basic Security in the Field 2 under United Nations Department of safety and Security(UNDSS) which is valid for 3 more years.
• Advanced Security in the Field under United Nations Department of safety and Security (UNDSS) which is valid for 3 years.
• Information Security Awareness Foundational training under UNDSS
• Preparation and Responding to Active Shooter Incidents within UNDSS
• Online course in Human Resource Management and Organization and got the certificate within International Business Management Institute(IBMI)
• Training in Maladie a Virus Ebola: Sensibilisation et Precaution pour le personnel de Maintien de la paix within Institut de Formation aux Operation de Paix.
• Online Manual Handling Course but without certificate: Throughout my previous employment I undertook manual handling training courses annually. This type of training thought me numerous preventative measures in handling things to ensure that I don’t get injured at work. I believe that this is a mind-set that can be applied throughout all job area (safety).
• Basic Manuel De-mining training by MECHEM DEMINING Pty/DRC
• Explosive Detection Dog and Mine Detection Dog course by MECHEM DEMINING Limited in DRC
• Radio communication training by MECHEM DEMINING
• Surveyor course by MECHEM De-mining
• Mine Risk Education awareness training by MECHEM DEMINING
• Introductory Search training under SafeLane Global ex Dynasafe MineTech in Bleletweyne/Somalia in different subjects: Vehicle search, Baggage search, and Person search.
• Vehicle Check Point training within SafeLane Global ex Dynasafe MineTech Limited in Beletwyne/Somalia in different subjects; VCP requirement and setting, and VCP conduct.
• Explosive Hazard awareness training within SafeLane Global ex Dynasafe in Beletweyne/Somalia in different subjects: ERW and IED threat, IED components, Ground signs awareness and Combat indications, and 5 and 25 checks and V sweep.
• Disarmament , Demobilisation, and Reintegration (DDR) A Practical overview within Peace Operations Training Institute(POTI)
• Basic First Aid course at America Academy of CPR and First Aid, inc.
• Humanitarian Relief Operations training within Peace Operation Training Institute
• Mine Action and Explosive Hazard Management: Humanitarian Impact, Technical Aspects, and Global Initiatives within Peace Operations Training Institute in cooperation with United Nation Mine Action Service(UNMAS)
From March 2016,up to date, K9 Explosive Detection Dog Handler at SAFELANE Global ex DYNASAFE MINETECH Limited in Mogadishu/Somalia under United Nations Security Office in Somali(UNSOS), and United Nations Mine Actions Service(UNMAS) UNOPS contract supporting African Union Mission in Somalia(AMISOM) against All Shebab terrorist movement.
-Training and retraining of EDDs Team on detection of targets as well as discipline, obedience, drive and grooming of the Dogs.
-Make sure that I walked they EDD for at least 45minutes twice a day for fitness exercise.
-Make sure that I have all the time the EDDs as the first priority welfare and kennel cleanness, before, during, and after operations as well as the daily routine the camp.
-Complete the daily EDD training record on a monthly basis.
-Ensure they is good communication/relation with the EDDs.
-Discuss all training program of each Dog with the operations officer prior to my daily deployment and ensure that I have sufficient training materials/aids and apparatus.
-Full understanding of SAFELANE ex DYNASAFE MINETECH’S Standard Operation Procedures.
-Responsible for wellbeing and daily health check of the EDD as per the SAFELANE GLOBAL ex DML’s SOP’s.
-Assist the operations Officer with operational planning concerning EDD operations and brief them daily on condition and readiness of the dog.
-Complete the utilization Record for EDD daily and report to the Operations Officer.
-Promote the best interest of SAFELANE Global ex DYNASAFE MINETECH Limited Ensure that standard are maintained and that orders are being followed.
-Do other duties as agreed by Operations Officer and Project Manager.
-Make sure that I am on standby when needed at the Airport and checking all vehicles going in the Airport area and the bags for the passengers before entering in the check-in room and getting inside the flight and stay on standby at the Check point suspected area by AMISON troops: Ethiopian, Djiboutian in close collaboration with AMISON Military, checking all the vehicles coming into one side to another side with the Explosive Detection Dog because of the terrorist movement named ALL SHEBAB.
From January 2015 to March 2016, Administrative Assistant in country within a local NGO Internet provider VINET(Village Networks) Internet Solution:
Working as an ADMIN ASS , I was given some duties in one area(Administration):
-Maintain office administrative files and records by searching and selecting the information and recording in specified format or on basis of general instruction for use by others in preparing reports,correspondance,…
-Manage the staff movement register
-manage the agenda of the administrator (superior direct)
– Administrate the welfare of employees.
– Maintenance of health and safety management in the workplace
-Manage personnel files within our hierarchy.
– Process payroll calculations in close collaboration with the financial
– Administrate Discipline and Resolve Conflicts among Colleagues;
– In case of need of a new member(employee) in our hierarchy, help my superior to ensure the recruitment process and also organize the administrative meetings by defining the precise objectives, by choosing the right participants, thinking about the place and the time, respecting schedules, establishing clear rules, …
2010 to 31st of December 2014 MINE DETECTION DOG HANDLER AT MECHEM DE-MINING IN DR.CONGO:
As a Mine Detection Dog Handler, I was in charge of my dogs’ care (Feeding, Fitness exercise and general care according MECHEM Dogs care SOP and in charge of Dogs Standards by training them daily and had all the time the dogs as the first priority welfare and kennel cleanness, before, during, and after operations as well as the daily routine the camp. Promote the best interest of MECHEM DE-MINING Pty Limited by Ensuring that standards are maintained and that orders are being followed. Complete the utilization Record for MDD daily and report to the Operations Officer.
Worked in the Mine fields with full security accordingly to International Mine Action Standard by cleaning all the prepared by Mechanical Team with Mine wolf machine starting at Kisangani area Mine fields, Maniema area Mine Fields (Lubutu /MUKWANYAMA), Katanga area (MANONO, NYUNZU, KABALO,…), it from when I became interested in Mine action domain when I started to realized the importance of making the world a safer place.
LANGUAGES,INTEREST,INFORMATION and HOBIES
a.Languages : French, English, Swahili, Lingala and some notions in Spanish.
b.Information: Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel and some notions on PowerPoint,
c.Hobbies: Reading, Travelling, Internet, Music,Learning, Challenge and to be challenge
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST