Ad ID: 5326
Added: March 29, 2019
Location: International (Outside of USA)
State: South Africa
Date Available: 03-30-19
Willing To Relocate: Yes
Handler Type: Explosives Detection
96 Kerk Street • George, South Africa, 6529
+27846595520 • firstname.lastname@example.org
PATROL / EXPLOSIVE K9 HANDLER • HIGH-RISK SECURITY PERSONNEL
Top performing K9 handler and security professional with excellent track record of saving 100s of lives and $1,000,000s of material assets in hostile environments including high-risk areas of political and social unrest.
• Safeguards fast-paced public and military communities, conducting sophisticated security analysis and planning.
• Uncovers and mitigates overt and latent threats, providing expertise as award-winning K9 handler and policeman.
• Makes critical decisions in life-threatening situations, leveraging peak physical condition and mental prowess.
• Adds value to team and organization, sharing and continually expanding on extensive knowledge and experience.
• Builds strong relationships and rapports with K9 colleagues and people on all levels, fostering collaboration, support, and trust to ensure maximum performance and safety under most dire of circumstances.
Hostile International Environments • Rural & Urban Security • Patrol & Explosive K9 Handling • K9 Training & Care
Security Evaluations & Planning • Vehicle Inspections • Vulnerability & Threat Detection • Emergency Response
Field Operations • Investigations • VIP and Tactical,Crime Prevention & Mitigation • Teamwork • Knowledge Sharing • Problem Solving
Bidvest Protea Coin, Pretoria, South Africa 2016 – Present
International company providing security to high valued and high risk Clients to International Executives.
Close Protection Officer
A highly professional Security Operative with a wide experience in providing Close Protection in a corporate environment, executive protection, surveillance, tactical driving, extraction techniques, tactical movement, event planning, risk planning and assessment.
– Protecting CEO of Lanxess Chrome mine International for 1year 7 months against political violence and threats.
– Prevent numerous live threatening incidents on Principle and family Members
– Excellent customer service skills
– Conflict resolution skills
– Research and investigation skills
– Self disciplined organized, stress resistant, highly motivated
BLITZ TRACERS, George, South Africa • 2013 – 2016
Sole proprietorship assisting lawyers with tracing individuals owing debt to companies.
Debt Tracer & Collector (Private Contractor)
Trace and locate delinquent clients in debt to companies on behalf of attorneys. Identify and conduct interviews with neighbors and communities at subjects’ last known addresses. Serve debtors official legal documents.
• Pioneered and grew successful sole proprietorship leveraging unique skills while searching for role in line with professional passion, building loyal client and referral bases with lawyers.
• Increased client base for specific lawyer, playing major role in accelerating location of individuals in debt via strong policing skills, and expert use of public information and technology.
AMERICAN K9 DETECTION SERVICES, Afghanistan • 2011 – 2013
Global company specializing in Patrol & Explosive K9s serving US military and Department of Defense in hostile environments worldwide, as well as Department of State at airports and entry points in US.
Patrol & Explosive K9 Handler (GSA Contract Position)
Searched entry points, perimeter, and internal forward operating base (FOB) with bomb-sniffing K9s in support of US military at AMK9, FOB Apache. Played active role in clearing FOB and 400m surrounding area with military. Maintained optimal health and performance of contract working dog (CWD) via daily and assigned kennel care, training, and diet, physical, and overall health monitoring. Inspected and maintained K-9 equipment. Documented 100% of K9 responses while at post, and all daily training records. Ensured 100% adherence to all FOB instructions.
• Instrumental in uncovering and bringing multiple Al Qaeda members to justice, identifying explosive devices and residue in incoming vehicles.
• Averted major injuries and fatalities, identifying IED in 400m area outside of FOB Apache, as well as 2 other explosive devices inside FOB at local shop owned by Afghan national.
• Prevented numerous disasters on diverse occasions involving hostiles attempting to attack FOB.
• Honored with numerous awards for superior job done and going above and beyond call of duty to protect 1 of United States’ most valuable assets, US Armed Forces.
• Recognized as key member of most professional hard-working team in theatre.
• Page 2 •
SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE, George, South Africa • 2003 – 2011
Department of Safety & Security with 200,000 officers.
Patrol & Explosive K9 Handler & Shift Commander • 2006 – 2011
Shift Commander • 2003 – 2006
Advanced regularly throughout police force to respond to and manage more serious complaints requiring higher level of K9 tactics in both rural and urban areas. Coordinated with Narcotics Operations Task Team. Safeguarded and SAPS firearms and equipment. Guarded police cells and prisoners. Served as Community Service Commander.
• Led 3-member team to receive numerous awards for exceptional performance.
• Thwarted complex criminal activities including making most arrests of serious crimes in single month.
• Received numerous awards for public service as “Most Productive Member” in 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008, and “Best K9 Handler in 2008.
• Bestowed with Medal of Honor for saving life of victim drowning in river.
• Named “Best Member” in numerous courses such as SWAT 2, resulting in numerous certificates.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Diploma in Basic Training, South African Police College, Oudtshoorn, South Africa
SWAT Levels I & II
Identification of Explosives & Explosive Devices
Patrol K9 Handlers Course
Tactical K9 Handlers Course (K9 SWAT)
Patrol/Explosive K9 Handlers Course
Advanced Patrol/Explosive K9 Course
North American Police Working Dog Association Course (NAPWDA)
Combat Lifesavers Course
K9 Medic Course
Crime Administration System
Substance Abuse & Identification
Victim & Trauma Support
Advanced Self Defense
Incident Management System
Domestic Violence Support
Conus Replacement Centre (CRC)
Money-Wise & Substance Abuse
Basic First Aid/Trauma Care Level 1
Best Student – SWAT
Most Productive Member (x4)
Best K9 Handler
K9 Handler Certificate of Appreciation
Medal of Honor
Numerous additional team and individual awards
96 Kerk Street • George, South Africa, 6529
+27846595520 • email@example.com
Dear Sir or Madam:
Passionate about maintaining the safety and security of people under hostile conditions, I have dedicated my life and career to learning sophisticated patrol/explosive K9 handling techniques, as well as effective police tactics that have saved hundreds of lives and millions of dollars in cumulative material assets in public and military environments. Quickly adapting to new international locations and missions, I am an expert at uncovering threats and vulnerabilities previously undetected, and rapidly responding to and mitigating emergency and high-risk situations. Building strong relationships and rapports with parties on all levels from K9 partners to colleagues, clients, and communities as a whole, I consistently generate confidence and trust in my integrity, abilities, and the services I provide.
Frequently tapped as the go-to for the most complex and elusive issues to arise, I have continually been recognized as a top performer for my contributions, leadership, and skills in tackling seemingly “impossible” tasks with unmatched speed, precision, and accuracy. Thriving in high-pressure and fast-paced settings, I have an outstanding track record of accomplishments throughout my career, some examples of which include:
• Being instrumental in uncovering and bringing multiple Al Qaeda members to justice, identifying explosive devices and residue in incoming vehicles at FOB Apache in Afghanistan.
• Averting major injuries and fatalities, identifying an IED in a 400m area outside of a US military forward operating base, FOB Apache, as well as 2 other explosive devices inside the FOB at a local shop owned by Afghan national.
• Preventing numerous disasters on diverse occasions involving hostiles attempting to attack the FOB.
• Being honored with numerous awards for a superior job done and going above and beyond the call of duty to protect 1 of the United States’ most valuable assets, the US Armed Forces.
• Thwarting complex criminal activities including making the most arrests of serious crimes in a single month while with the South African Police; received numerous awards for my outstanding public service as the “Most Productive Member” 4 times, “Best K9 Handler,” “Best SWAT Student,” and a Medal of Honor.
Confident that I will be an excellent your organization as well, I am enclosing my curriculum vitae, which contains more detailed information on my professional history. Please review it, while keeping in mind that I am willing to relocate to any hostile environment worldwide in order to best suit the needs of your company and the local community. Thank you for your time. I look forward to your reply.